Sunday, June 8, 2008

art piece



Sorry about my brief hiatus, everyone, but check this out! I made this composite of images (mostly posted here) by taking mounted photographs and attaching them to wooden blocks which are themselves attached to a 24 x 24 wood board. I painted all the wooden parts white and attached the photographs on top of the wooden blocks so they are sticking out away from the board. I wanted the images to sort of float above the piece. I have another one or two art pieces like this one planned, once they're done you'll be the first to see them! Anyway, I hope everyone enjoys their weekend. In the next day or so I'll have some more rock show pictures up so check back soon.

1 comment:

The Virtual Bitch said...

I just found your blog and I LOVE your work! Your floral shots are amazing :)