Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Kayla and Dustin

Hi everyone, excuse the brief hiatus there but I took a little time off to work on the house a bit and spend a little time in Louisiana with my family for Easter. I hope your holiday was great and that everyone ate as much chocolate as one could. Those Reese's eggs...holdmeback. Anyway, it's back to work and before I post my Easter pics I've got to take care of a little business first. Starting with Kayla and Dustin.


We went to the Japanese Gardens here in Fort Worth, which was beautiful. The morning was cold and windy but they really did a good job making it look not so.

This is one of my favorites. I love everything about this shot, the light, the pose, the waterfall in the background. They look great.

A little bit country...




No comments: