Wednesday, January 20, 2010

say uncle

One of my own private, highly secret, I-will-never-tell goals in life is to be able to document my brother's entire life so that at the end of it, hopefully we never missed a beat (don't. tell. anyone.) He lives in Portland, Oregon and I here in Texas, so you might understand where it gets hard to be there all the time photographing him at work, at school, in the shower, sleeping. So hard, in fact, that I haven't done any of those things yet. But, the once-sometimes-twice a year I do see him I always make a point to get him in front of my camera, even for just a minute or so. Click, and another year captured. There are a few more of him I took while in New Orleans, but this particular one...well, this one's for Mom. I know she'll love it.

No comments: