Tuesday, February 16, 2010

snowmen: part I

So, interesting things happen when the world grows cold and snowfall blankets the city, especially a city that never gets snow like this, people emerge. Formed sometimes over night, or in the morning. Sometimes you can drive and see them half-born, forming, but not yet alive. Snowmen. They were everywhere, each taking on their own personality, their own back story, their own voice and opinion. Here are a few I've met:
Our snowman, and our barista.
The busybody, The loud obnoxious neighbor.

The hipster, and Mr. Creepy.

1 comment:

Mama's Girl Alexis said...

I love your photos! I love that some many people in mainly every part of the world enjoyed the snow! I am from up north and I know how it is to experience snow! It is a great feeling to see many blogs expressing positive notes on the snow that many do not get at all or not for many many years!

Thank you for the snowmen shots!! : )