Thursday, October 7, 2010

krista and ano

Sorry I've been falling so behind on my blog posts, been crazy busy! I finally found the time to post these of Krista and Ano! Great friends of mine who are getting married next year-and guess who the photographer is? No. Not him, ME! We had a great time walking around UTA, the campus they met, then dated, then proposed or got proposed to on. It was a beautiful day, I hope they enjoyed it half as much as I did.

So, this last shot is a huge fav of mine. I love the look and feel of the entire setting. Like some hot and sultry dive found outside some villa somewhere hot and sultry. Okay, so stereotypes and locations totally escape me right now, but wherever it is I'm thinking about, this looks like it was taken there! I added a cross-process filter to give a bit more of a fashion edge, but I love this shot in any light.

2 comments:

Krista said...

These look amazing Brandon! We had so much fun shooting them :)

Krista said...

These look amazing Brandon! We had so much fun :)