Wednesday, November 30, 2011

cowtown christmas

Christmas is in full swing. That is an understatement I realize, it having been "Christmas" since probably October. I am not the one to complain to though, because I love it. Being the sentimental sap that I am, instilled in me diligently by my Mother who we decorated our tree with every year to Bing Crosby and the claymation Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer on the television, I totally enjoy the holiday. I'm not one of those over the top Christmas fans like the neighbors and their extravagant light show set to music, you just dial in the station in front of their house and watch the show...no I celebrate the quieter moments: the tree lit up alone in the living room, a fire going in the fireplace, a cup of hot chocolate, and making and wrapping gifts. Just a fraction of the holiday that I love. Anyway, here are a few festive shots from downtown cow town to help usher in the blog to Christmas and all that I love about it.




No comments: