Friday, May 18, 2012

pinhole adventures

A few weekends ago was Worldwide Pinhole Day, where for one day pinhole photographers went out and took pictures with a pinhole camera, some film, and a thirst for analog.  My wife had given me a DIY pinhole camera kit that was all cardboard and glue that I started but never finished.  Well, with Worldwide Pinhole Day fast approaching I took it upon myself to mark the occasion by finishing the camera construction and then taking it out for some exposures.  Sadly, the first roll was a total dud.  Due to extreme lo-fi technical difficulties the entire roll was overexposed.  But, you live and you learn, after fixing said lo-fi tech problems I took my pinhole camera back out into the world and here are just a few things I captured.




If you are interested further in pinhole day go to www.pinholeday.org

No comments: