Monday, April 30, 2007

toy stories

So, I have this idea see, but I kinda' wanted to carry it out differently. At first, these photos were planned to be taken with my Altoids pinhole camera, but due to some adverse conditions and unforeseen difficulties the pinhole camera has been put in the shop for tweaks and repairs. So, I decided to break out the next best thing: my lensbaby! I haven't exercised it in a while so today I did some of the concept shots I had reserved for the pinhole. Plus I have been itching to finally post something of interest on the blog...so here ya' go!
Let's just pretend I stumbled upon a time machine, these are some of the shots I would imagine I could grab. Anyway, they were fun. We'll see what happens next!

2 comments:

Scoots said...

oh my! these are awesome! i love them Brandon :)

Scoots said...

B - i want to order one each of these also. smaller prints. like 8x10s or something. use your judgement.