Wednesday, January 7, 2009

It's a New Year!

Merry Christmas. Happy Holidays. Happy New Year. I hope everyone had an amazing holiday season. So, where have I been? Well, first and foremost I got married on December 13th, and spent the following weekend celebrating in New Orleans. Soon Christmas came and I spent the holiday season at home with my new family and our extended families. Then came our official honeymoon which was spent in New York. So, for all those who follow my blog and have been waiting impatiently for new posts-brace yourselves-because I've got a lot to share. The holidays have been amazing for me and I can't wait to sift through my huge library of pictures to document it all and share it with you. So, without further ado, here's my first image: taken on December 11th in Louisiana, just two days before my wedding. I grew up in Louisiana and for my entire twenty nine years I had never seen snow like this day. It was beautiful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You read my mind.

Officially braced,

Cassie