Thursday, January 8, 2009

nawlins

So, I'm going to fast forward a little bit and skip some of the wedding pics for now, but don't worry, I'll come back to them. Right after we got married, we descended upon New Orleans for the weekend. The next few posts will be the sights and scenes of our beloved New Orleans. Nothing beats photos of graffiti. And nothing beats the nostalgia of the cassette tape. I remember it like it was only yesterday-I was making a mix tape of "you can't touch this" and "don't worry be happy". So, what beats that? Cassette graffiti... You only thought you knew...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dang dude and the number on the door almost matches your logo font :)

Hey we're playing a couple shows up in Dallas/Ft. Worth with this new band we're playing in. The Prophet Bar one night and Lola's Tavern the next. Want to get in for free and take some shots of us playing? Not sure we could pay you for the shoot but we'd pay you for any pics we'd want! I know I'd want some!

Lindsay Rae Spurlock is who we're playing with these days. She's on iTunes and mySpace. The shows are the 23rd and 24th (that Fri and Sat.) Let me know if you want to come out! It'd be good to see you.

- Conner