Friday, April 9, 2010

army of darkness

So, check this out! If you're a regular reader, you've no doubt seen Jenny and John's engagement photos. Well, near the end of the session I asked them to strike a pose much like the movie cover/poster of the "B movie" Army Of Darkness. John's a big fan of Bruce Campbell (not sure of the spelling), the Evil Dead series, and the like. So, they posed, I shot, then went home to my computer. It was a bit of a challenge dropping them into the poster, matching the lighting, the look, adding a shot gun, edge lighting, the red glow to their clothes, etc. But, I love the final product. How freakin' awesome are they?! Anyway, thought you'd enjoy it. More posts to come, have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This has to be my favorite! I think we need this in a poster size. Amazing!!

-Jenny

Jared Pyfer said...

You did a good job man. Your photoshop skills have brought to the level of master..... and you bait hooks....so you know what that means.