Monday, April 26, 2010

I used to be a writer. I mean, not professionally or anything, but it's a craft I didn't pursue for the want of another craft. I enjoy writing, and do occasionally, but it's in another whole department, two stories up and to the right, that merits its' own time and attention . I don't marry the two often on my blog for reasons 1. Too many words is daunting for those that just want to see photos. 2. Reasons stated above: to write, and write well, takes a bit more time and effort than what I can afford sometimes. So, I keep it short and sweet here on the blog. I hope that's cool.

The photo below...I know it looks like Louisiana, but it's good ol' Mineral Wells, my photographic home away from home. There's a few towns like that here in Texas, Millsap immediately comes to mind, towns where, if I get the itch to get back in touch with the rural, I can take a twenty five minute car ride, and I'm there. Sure beats the eight and a half hours to Livingston, actually, nothing really beats that, but I'll take what I can get! I hope everyone is healthy and happy. More to come!

No comments: