Saturday, December 11, 2010

disney world

So, after a trip to Disney World, one would puzzle over what photo to post first. A great shot of the castle lit up and glowing? The characters all on stage performing a huge musical show with fireworks and magic? Or maybe a good shot of my family: my support system, my circle of trust, my constant entertainment, the reason why I get out of bed in the morning. Of course I didn't take this shot, me being in it, but I posted it first to set up the next few photographs coming up that my family may not be in. Because, while Disney World is amazing, and the photo opps that we captured are often beautiful, magical, or even crazy, I felt it needed to be stated, that it would not have been any fun without my wife and kids. I promise the next post won't be so warm and fuzzy, well they might be, Lotso is pretty cuddly.

No comments: