Sunday, May 20, 2007

scrapers

I've shot within the Fort Worth Club many times. Usually for proms or homecoming dances (such as tonight) and other times for wedding receptions or the such. Tonight I stood in the 12th floor window and just watched as people swam in The Tower pool, drove down the street, walked across parking lots, and went about their daily lives without them even thinking that I, nor anyone else, would've been watching them. This was taken at the same time, at about seven or so p.m., when the sun was disappearing behind some clouds and just glinting the edges of the twin buildings down town.

1 comment:

Scoots said...

I LOVE THIS PIC Brandon!

i want one. i want to order a 13x13 or something comparable. you pick the size that will be best (not too big) but let me know how much it will cost as a print only and i will buy it and pay for shipping. thanks!