Friday, February 15, 2008

cast your vote!

Everyone! I'm finally getting some updated buisiness cards and have two designs I've come to like. Which one do you guys like better? Let me know quick, 'cause I'm sending them to the printer on Monday. Also, many thanks to you for being so patient and checking back time and again. Some of you have expressed that you haven't seen a lot of new posts lately (sorry Mom) but they'll come. Thanks for keeping up with me though, I really appreciate it!

Either the Dallas card: or the Mamiya card:
Leave a comment to let me know which one is your fav...thanks again.

5 comments:

rocky said...

Dallas. I like the other one but I don't like the font.

Anonymous said...

dallas.........

Scoots said...

I like the "Dallas" card.

Scoots said...

Justin says - "Mamiya card" :)

Anonymous said...

I'm with Justin on the Mamiya but I also agree, I'm not the biggest fan of the font.

-Conner