Sunday, February 17, 2008

three bathrooms

Check this out. On my last trip to Louisiana to visit the family-for Christmas actually-I stopped on a stretch of highway to photograph an old auto salvage yard. The road that runs in front of the business is actually quite busy at times, and although I realize no one really pays any attention to this place, long since closed down and now aging, it was still a bit of a surprise to see this painted on the door to the three bathrooms that were built into the side of the building.



1 comment:

Scoots said...

WHOA! I read your blog on that. this is simply amazing. I know that was a whole other era and I will never be able to understand because I was not there.....but I can't even imagine why it mattered. thanks for the pics.

another time, another place