Thursday, October 8, 2009

ewan-part II


Ahh, our hero gives himself a congratulatory yank-up on the ol' sport shorts.
No self-respecting super crime fighter is ever without his red boots.
Love this shot below...it just reminds me of...imagination, pretend, playtime, whatever. It reminds me of Where The Wild Things Are.Sometimes our hero must simply fold his arms in defeat, knowing that even though he may lose a battle now and again, he still strives to win the war.


So, in photographing Ewan, I wanted to depict him as his handsome mild-mannered self (in the first post), but I wouldn't be allowed to truly call those portraits until I've captured him showing off a little of his wild imagination. I hope these have adequately done so.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those picture are hella cute. His facial features have changed but that just maybe me. By the way I am looking for a J O B for the x-mas season I am not being picky at all I have put like a billion applications in ever where with in a 50 mile radius. Life-touch was one I put one in for the JcPenny and Target locations. I put you down as a reference I don't think they will call I don't have a number for you but if they some how contact you pleas be nice. Remember I gave you that back ground!

Scoots said...

loving this! what a super cute lil one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!