Thursday, April 14, 2011

back to the blog...

Getting back to blogging is something of a challenge for me. I've got my fingers in so many pies these days that it gets a bit overwhelming at times. I just wrapped up an art show last weekend, am currently attending classes online, spend the weeknights working on various art works, and am still very current shooting weddings, and even a few children coming up in the next few weeks. I mean, boredom isn't a word we know in my home, tired is more like it! But, I've had this idea brewing in my brain for a few weeks now, and although it is a work in progress (the end product I'm showing here isn't quite what I had in mind, it's very close though) I decided to put it out there anyway and at least give my blog fans something to look at. Feel free to let me know if it's cool or not, I always enjoy your two cents.

No comments: