Sunday, March 30, 2008

sundance 11

This will probably be my last post from my little morning spent in Fort Worth; sundance eleven movie theater. This shot tells a lot about the architecture found in Fort Worth, and I'm not an architecture major, nor am I really good with art history, but I've always wanted to get this shot, standing across the street from the theater. Three buildings, three different architecture designs, perfect blue sky, resulting in a really cool shot. It's very blocky and-if I had an architecture lens-this would be perfect.

2 comments:

Foo Oswald said...

Dude, I've gotta tell you: When Donna and I finally get the h*ll out of this apartment and move into our own house, your photographs will likely be the only new things on our walls. Don't ever put that camera down. Ever...

justin

Foo Oswald said...

Dude, I've got to tell you: If/when Donna and I ever get out of this stupid apartment and move into our own home, your photographs will be the ONLY new thing on our walls. Don't ever put down that camera. Ever...